We are a local Texas business and have been helping homeowners like yourself and have over 34 years of experience. At Texan Home Buyer, we are specially trained real estate professionals who can offer customized solutions to fit your needs.
Our White Glove Service
We pride ourselves on being able to provide our clients with “White Glove Service“. We will take care of everything from the paperwork, dealing with repairs, etc. All you need to do is let us know where to send your check.
We buy houses throughout Texas and can provide you with a no obligation cash offer within 24 hours. Our goal is to work with you to sell your house fast and get a fair price in the process. We are only satisfied when you are happy and look forward to working with you!
Our Core Values
- Genuinely Care For Our Families, Associates, Partners, and Clients
- Deliver White Glove Service
- Transparency and Authentic
- Be a Pillar of Positivity and Hope
- Consistent and Constant Improvement
- Charitable – Give Back To Our Clients and Community We Serve
- Show Gratitude and Sincerity
Alex Cedillo, Director of Acquisitions
Alex has been buying real estate for the last 19 years. Since then he has gone on to buy several hundred homes throughout Texas and California. He has always put his customers first and is quick to ensure clients get White Glove Treatment from the moment they call us on through the time we close on their house. Prior to moving into real estate, he grew up in the insurance business. Alex grew up in the Houston area and spends his free time with his two dogs.
Charles Sagrera, Director of Client Relations
Charles began his real estate career over 15 years ago. He has been involved in buying and selling hundreds of houses and has helped countless number of home owners like yourself with selling their houses. He makes it a point to ensure his clients are served whether he purchases their property or not. Before moving into real estate, Charles had a 17 year career in Information Technology, where he obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and a Master’s Degree in Information Systems. He is originally from Louisiana and enjoys playing with his wife and two young kids in his spare time.
Israel Guerrero, Acquisition Manager
Israel speaks with home sellers about how our process on buying their house works and meets with sellers at their house to evaluate the property. He enjoys working with home owners on helping them achieve their goal with their house. When he is not working, he enjoys watching his kid’s soccer game.
Marie Sagrera, Client Care Specialist
Marie has been in the real estate business for a few years, and her main goal is to help our clients. She starts our process off by getting some information about your property and follows it through with our customary White Glove Service. Her goal is to ensure we meet your needs from the moment you call us. Prior to moving into real estate, Marie was in the financial services industry. In her spare time, she enjoys reading and watching the latest movies.
Melissa Gonzalez, Client Care Specialist
Melissa is your main point of contact after you sign the purchase agreement, and she will be in constanct contact with you throughout the closing process. She will help coordinate all the documents required with the title company and keep you in the loop throughout the timeline. Melissa strives to get you an oustanding experience that is both hassle free and fast. On her time off, she spends it with her two growing sons and attending their sporting events.
Charities We Work With
- Houston Food Bank – The Houston Food Bank is America’s largest food bank in distribution to its network of 600 hunger relief charities in 18 southeast Texas counties. Named top charity in Texas by Charity Navigator for financial performance and accountability, the Houston Food Bank provides 83 million nutritious meals to food pantries, soup kitchens, senior centers and other agencies, feeding 800,000 people each year
- Caring House Project – This organization builds self-sustaining villages in Haiti. They have built 25 villages already and are continuing to build more to help those in need.
Here’s How You Can Get Started
When you work with Texan Home Buyer, the process is simple, fast, and straightforward in a few easy steps:
- Contact Texan Home Buyer by:
- Appointment: We will contact you and make an appointment to visit your property. During the walk through, we will review the condition of the property. Since we buy houses in any condition, you will not need to worry about repairs. This will save you thousands of dollars in many cases.
- Offer: We will provide you with a fair, no obligation cash offer in writing. Once you accept the offer, we will take care of all the necessary paperwork and make the rest of the process as quick as possible for you.
- Closing: We close at a local title company and you receive your CASH. This is where we formally make the transfer: you give us ownership of the house and we give you cash. If you live out of town, we can have the title company come to you. We can take care of it all.
Call Us Today! (713) 321-2888